Tuesday, October 19, 2010

October's 19th, 2010's Daily Challenge: Alphabet

Vader is a well spoken man. Even when he was force choking someone, he had the propriety to accept his tacit apology. Vader's reward for tomorrow will go out to his most verbose followers. The challenge is to start each of your sentences with a different letter of the alphabet, starting with A and working your way down in order. As usual, there are points awarded based on performance. Behold the scoring rules:

Conversing alphabetically up to the letter H: 1 point
Discussing all the way up to the letter P: 2 points
Ending the alphabet by getting all the way to Z: 3 points.

Forget not that this has to be done during the course of one conversation with the same person. Going somewhere else and then coming back to continue talking is not acceptable.

Have fun.

5 comments:

  1. Jacob called me from the bus to ask what the daily challenge was. As we were hanging up he said "Alright." "Goodbye." Then he said "hey I got two there."

    ReplyDelete
  2. So close to perfect. SO CLOSE!!! Today I'm in the library learning how to research and I told my class mates that my research topic was- "The Anti-social behavior children derive, especially from gaming. How is juvenile killing linked most notoriously on preemptive questions referring singlehandedly to ultra violent video games?" So close, and yet so far. Only 2 Points

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also realized that I did the challenge wrong, but bonus points should be rewarded for the heroic misattempt and mis-success.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was able to complete the challenge... barely. I got to "J", and I choked. So one point for me! The best part was that I was able to do it naturally. Afterward, I told my friend who I was talking to what I was doing, and he said he didn't notice anything strange about the conversation at all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I ended up doing it on a facebook convo, you can award the points to me if you want. Regardless, I enjoyed doing it. Bring on tomorrows challenge! hope this isn't to long.

    alright, you are forgiven
    but only this once
    can you keep a secret?
    don't tell a soul?
    eating breakfast makes you sick
    Free yourself from bondage
    go for the gold.
    have a great life
    I am getting points for the vader daily challenge.

    Katrina..."o my goodness..."

    I really like you...like a lot
    Just sayin
    Keep close, don't run
    lets see what happens
    maybe something really good could happen
    need I say more?
    Or you could run and crush my heart
    Please don't though
    questions of the soul should be shared.
    run run as fast as you can
    STOP!
    Take a deep breath
    unless you want to pass out
    vader!! Vader is the leader of this game
    We follow his lead
    x-ray vision is something he doesn't have even though he can use the force
    you are very special
    Zeal is second nature to you

    ReplyDelete