Saturday, October 16, 2010

October 17th 2010's Daily Challenge: Facade

We all like sounding like pretentious twits. There are no exceptions to that rule. So tomorrow's challenge is going to be universally adored, because Lord Vader demands that everyone uses the word "facade" at least twice during Sunday School. If you can work it into the same comment, so much the better. In fact, that's worth extra.

Here are the scoring rules:

Saying facade twice, but not in the same comment: 1 point.
Saying facade twice in the same comment: 2 points
Saying facade three times in the same comment: 3 points

The number of points is in fact proportional to the number of times you say facade during a single comment. If you can work it in 50 times, not only do you deserve some sort of literary award for being able to actually do that, but you'll also get 50 points.

Good luck.

2 comments:

  1. Mission Accomplished.

    It almost wasn't though. During Elder's Quorum today we talked a lot about repentance. With about 20 minutes left in class, I raised my hand and attempted to make a comment, but my teacher decided it would cool to call on everyone except me, and then as an afterthought he contributed the little bit of information that I was going to say anyways.

    After Nate used facade once though, I had my foot in the door, and I was able to start my comment with "Building on the facade idea..." and then I worked it in two more times, netting myself 3 points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sadly only earned a single point today. I used Facade twice, but in separate comments. It still was good. I totally set Adam up for his three points.

    Also, the teacher wrote "facade" on the whiteboard after my comment. Zing.

    ReplyDelete